Saturday, 15 January 2011

Post for Bob...

I've pretty much finished my alien foot towards city shot now, and i'm aiming to have finished the last couple of alien shots by sunday and i really need those textures so i can get the scenes sent off to earl for rendering as Jolanta will need the scenes first thing on monday so she can be working on the sound and we can put the trailer together... Also, i really need an update on how the general's chest and newspaper shots are going as well as whether the toyland logo scene is complete because it's getting really tight for time and a last minute rushed scene wouldn't benefit our trailer in any way at all...

Aside from that, i think you could be considering the design for the DVD case and DVD itself, and i'm hoping to put together a cool dvd menu using a radar after effects tutorial layered with footage from the trailer and sound, with buttons that navigate to the various pieces of work we've done from video to stills... So basically, if you could design a cool cover for the case and dvd, that would be awesome...

1 comment:

  1. hey man, just seen this post....I'll get that texute to you tommorow at some point. Also, in regards to the DVD, sounds good to me, I think I mite use a simmilar style to the cover of the making of, obv slightly changed.

    With my scenes, I literally have to animate the chest moving now, and obviously set up camera's for the toland...so I'll be getting that done monday...also the paper, simple modelling, and I'll be using blend shapes, so shudn't take too long, especially with the textures sorted :)

    ReplyDelete