Sunday, 12 December 2010

Toymaker Can Dance Now

To my own biggest surprise I finished skinning and rigging our character. All is set and working, so far to my knowledge, without any glitches. I might still edit skin weighting..
Next step - blend shapes for his facial animation.

I think it would be very useful if you all suggest what kind of expressions he'd need..
But as I ran through the storyboards, it seems we see his face and reactions only two brief times ( when he turns back to the sound of alarm, and when he looks at the toy before throwing it out)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, dancing toymaker! going by our story, if we see his face twice, then we need a shocked face for the alarm, and a sad/disappointed face for when he throws the toys out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yola, this guy is looking PIMPING! well done! I'd say a look of sorrow for the toy....and and confusion at the alarm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... something more subtle, to suit his "cool" persona.

    ReplyDelete