Here's the update of the progression sheet including the progression of Jolanta's scenes. Looking at this already, i can tell that despite having four different modellers, we have managed to keep the style in each and every scene so that they will fit together and match in our trailer. This is looking really impressive and hopefully our renders and editing will continue our successes so far.
Just to clarify:
- Who's doing the Toyland logo shot?
- Jolanta's in charge of the toymaker discarding box shot, right?
- Who's in charge of the box over shoulder shot?
- Bob's in charge of the newspaper shot, General's Chest shot and Blueprint shot, right?
- I'm in charge of the Foot towards city shot, alien walking shot, and tail shot, right?
- Jolanta and I are both in charge of the Creator Confronts Creation Shot, right?
These are the remaining shots on the list, so i justed wanted to confirm who's in charge of what so there is no confusion...