Sunday, 12 December 2010

Blueprint Textures

Hey guys! Here's the blueprint textures I amde, I decided to make two, to add more depth to the pile they roll out on, making the scene itself seem more 'operational' and less random. I used a genric picture of an aerial view of a city, and eddited it using find edges 'such a great way to make an outline' and dirtied up the texture to make it seem more frantic and used, with coffee stains etc...and the same goes for the toy/alien, just adding text to make it seem more millitary like, as well as using the designs we'd see in the actual trailer, not giving to much away, common sense stuff :)

















I'll whip up a texture for the billboard now :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey! these are great, Make sure to bring them on baseroom computers, so I can take them back with me :)

    Also, I've already made textures for billboard. .. We need only one texture.

    or are you talking about the toyland sign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm.... well they one that was outside of the toy factory in the drive in? it was just overlayed with the stuff we have and looked over used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sign on the road leading to the factory in the factory scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed that one :/
    Cool, make sure to work on the toy factory texturing as well then :) And that scene will be good to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....so im just gunna go ahead and do tht hahah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are cool, the only problem is, we don't have the extra little bits on the alien leg. the only extra bits are the ones on the back of the heel and knee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well.. as I remember it looke fine, I think we'll go with what we have.
    Also if Alan hasn't responded to the problem post, post it again this time on main group's blog.

    ReplyDelete