Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Toymaker Outline Orthographics

Here's the full turnaround's for the Toymaker Character. took me a while to make sure the all translated to a better standard, but they should be plausible enough to work from, give or take some artistic direction. As you can see, there are sections I've made for the arms, adding to the initial stance of the character, making the modelling easier.
















The arms once outward from the original pose, should be used from the side, & top view in that order.

If there is trouble depicting which detail is connected to what, just let me know, and also, If it helps I'll block out the colour :)

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Brilliant work! so neat and tidy, I think to me it will be only pleasure to work with it :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete