Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Finished 50s Car model

I've finally finished the car. I'm happy that I finally got it done, and am so happy that it looks good (I hope).




And the Wireframe:


Because its such a curvy shape, a lot of the verts and edges held the shape together. The window has also been smoothed.

On another note, its looking unlikely I'll be able to fight my way in tommorow, so if any of you manage to get in (respect to you) just keep me updated on the blog or email me. Of course, it really depends on the conditions tomorrow, but I don't see this snow stopping or if it does, the ice thawing...

How is everyone else getting on with the project?

8 comments:

  1. i love it earl, perceverance and hard work really paid of on this one and you're proving a very big asset with this maya work, really good stuffs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust me, you're more than useful, we couldn't do it without you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great great great Earl ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, Earl - I know I'm no judge exactly, but hey it looks JUST like a 1950s American car....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a 1957 Chevrolet Belair. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn Simon, you know your cars. It's more of a mixture of 50s cars. By that I mean I didn't use just one car as a template, I tried to make a generic '50s car'. But the Chevrolet was a key part of it :)

    ReplyDelete