Monday, 29 November 2010

1950s Car Progress

I've spent all last night and all tonight working on the car, that I have struggled on, but I percervered through the troubling start and have now created the body of the car:




I haven't posted the wireframes because, frankly, its a mess at the moment. I now want to focus on finshing this bane of my life but I'm proud of myself for pushing through :)

So things to add:
Wheels (duh)
Details (All over)
The front grill needs a good looking too

Now to go watch the snow falling outside... I do love snow...

5 comments:

  1. hahah really good man, love it! keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you decided to push on with this. Huge courage too do that when you were ready to bin it, respect for it. Actually, it's not bad at all, keep pushing on man, and don't forget to keep those wireframes coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. If this was a solo project I probably would have given into my initial rage and quit, but I didn't want to let the group down. Slightly worried about this snow (and then ice) though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are you worried? Your computer is where you are, you're fine. Just keep hammering those keys. I have to get to a Funeral on Wednesday, now I'm worried! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! nice to see this. I really enjoy you giving promises and then us seeing it done all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete