Monday, 27 September 2010

Synopsis

The Attack Of The 50ft Alien From Toyland

Void Canvas Studio’s eagerly anticipated debut, brings an innovative re-imagination of the classic 1950’s B-Movie, with a refreshing twist.

On the eve that the most ambitous, and awaited product from world famous 'Toyland' is due to be released, the head toymaker of the company, begins to sift through the distrubution section, to find that only one toy
doesnt quite meet the criteria. The 'discarded' toy, which lay abandoned in the trash outside the factory, soon becomes wanted, as an Alien Force pierces through our atmosphere, and collides with the toy, to use it's inanimate shell as a tool to manipluate, and grow to huge heights within the city

This seemingly normal night, soon falls into chaos as the race to stop this Alien Invasion threatens the world as we know it. With delicate relations between countries, accusations running high, the balance between them slowly deterioate into panic. Only one man, the Toymaker has the power to take down his own defected creation, and defeat the 'Alien' threat.

Attack Of The 50ft Alien From Toyland reaches new levels of Horror, Paranoia and Science Fiction. Through the spectacle of CG, this motion picture will have you on the edge of your seat as the lines realilty blurred.

4 comments:

  1. okay, thoughts guys? I just made this, whilst putting on the cheesy 50's voice to see how it sounded....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. O. M. Gosh!! My hart really and honestly started shaking faster while reading this :D I can't believe it myself :D :D This is fantastic !! I'm amazed and speachless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the feeling JJ is excited :).
    I really like this Bob. It sums up our movie PERFECTLY. and yes... I also read it in 50s voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh, I'm glad then lol...I think i just needed to be alone to do this....kept getting put off at uni!

    ReplyDelete