Thursday, 23 September 2010

Meeting Times

I've put together a timetable based in and around our busy schedules, using the original 1-5 week timetable, and blocking it in with our meeting times, in colour just so it stands out a bit better....

Obviously Earl can't make the Friday or Wednesday, but if by any chance he can, he knows where we are, as well as the rest of us, so lets stick to this as much as possible...

I think it's best to meet 3 times a week, just for a few ours each, just so we all know what stage we're at, as well as discuss anything in relation so progress, or delgations so we have a clear mind set.

Here's the plan:

Week 1













Week 2


Week 3


Week 4


Week 5




3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's just a mistake, but it's Monday and Friday I can't be there. But rest assured that I will try my best to make it in on the days if at all possible. Wednesday isn't a problem for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yeah i meant monday hahah, then wednesday you can, musta missed a missed a day haha

    ReplyDelete