Friday, 24 September 2010

Jobs for Earl...

We met up again today and we've got a good understanding of our stodyline now and we've also come up with some rough thumbnails of shots for the trailer which Jolanta is going to use to produce a thumbnail storyboard...

Over the weeked we each have a set of tasks to work on and we have already decided the tasks we wish to discuss and complete next week which will be added to the schedule and uploaded to the blog soon. For your tasks we would like you to do some research into tanks, military cars, airplanes, factories with chimneys and bridges over rivers in the 1950s. Also can you go through our blog posts and clean them up by checking for errors, adding relevant images and just making them look more professional...

3 comments:

  1. oooooohh, a post just for me :)
    I'm happy to do those things over the weekend. You'll start seeing some tonight as well. Bob said about the 'cleaner' job yesterday which, once again, happy to do BUT, I can only edit my own posts. Obviously I can clean mine up but not sure how I could edit yours...
    Any suggestions? I'll try looking it up on the internet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Studio People,

    I recommend you find and watch 'Quatermass 2'. Make sure its '2', theres lots of different versions.

    Trailer:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV39bRQGl8o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a look for it Alan. thanks

    ReplyDelete