Sunday, 26 September 2010

Font Decisions!

Okay guys, I'm going to need a little input here, I've been searching for hours trying to find some decent fonts to help us along with our logo, as well as our movie tittle, just to give us a sense of direction...

I gathered a alot of different styles for our actual 'Studio' name, because I wanst sure how we as a team wanted 'Void Canvas' tonality to come into the world....

So just tell me which ones by numbers 'down' you prefer....and we'll go with them. Obviously I'll tweak them more, and make them more interesting, but again, which ones do you think should 'sum' us up?


Again, here are some variations of styles we could use for our films title, alterations can be done in photoshop, to make it more 'compostionally' interesting, but which ones do you think have the most potential...

3 comments:

  1. for void canvas I vote for the 6th one, and for the film title the 2nd and the 6th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I did have my eye on those ones, but I did quite like for the logo, the 8th one....I quite like the composttion on 6 though, it could be changed and tweaked more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I have to say 6 and 6. In regards to the studio, it's simple yet has a distinct 'look'. In regards to the title, it looks like the most 50s b movieish.

    ReplyDelete